Have you been overindulging yesterday? Are you googling for 5 Easy Ways To Regroup After Holiday Eating, 25 Ways to Lose Weight After the Holidays, or Post-Thanksgiving Detox Plan? After cooking and eating for hours we need something that requires neither cooking, nor hours in the kitchen — 3-ingredients light salads. They are everything we need to regroup, lose weight, and detox.
It is dark, rainy, and gloomy in Central Texas today. Let’s bring some bright colors!
Black Friday Salads: Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, and Crustacean
Servings: 1 portion
- 1 cup tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup Bell sweet peppers red and yellow, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup langoustines cooked crustacean (shrimps, prawns, crab meat, etc.)
- 1/8 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 scallions sliced
- 1 pinch kosher salt adjust to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tsp olive oil EV
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
Wash, slice, season, dress, toss, and enjoy!
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 153mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 894mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g